Cookies & Data
- We don’t collect personal information unless it is needed (ex, newsletter)
- We don’t share your personal information except to comply with the law
- We don’t store your personal information on our servers unless it’s required to operate one of our website services (ex, comments)
Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information about you. Any personal information is only collected when you voluntarily provide it, such as providing your email address to subscribe to a newsletter.
- Google Analytics: _ga, _gid and _gat_gtag cookie data kept 26 months
- Google Tag Manager: _ga, _gid and _gat_gtag cookie data kept 26 months
- MailChimp: email address kept until you unsubscribe
- Facebook Pixel: _fbp are kept until 180 days
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.